1. Work with cross-functional team members to create product development plan, clinical development plan and budget estimations for China, track project activities, ensure identification and receipt of key deliverables, establishment and monitoring of timelines and conduct work stream follow-up activities to ensure timely completion of tasks.
2. Develops, tracks and adjusts cross functional product development plan (timelines, budget, project documentation) in close interaction with different global/China functions and adjusts during compound development where necessary.
3. Coordinate and facilitate China project team meetings (CLPT), setting team meeting with creation of agenda, minutes, etc.
4. Facilitate the cross-functional communications, maintain the alignment within China project team and with global team.
5. Obtain and share the information about his/her responsible projects with internal stakeholders.
6. Accelerate and expand development of DS pipeline in China through collaboration with Astra Zenaca (AZ), track activities with AZ, facilitate resolution once an issue emerged.
7. Support setting internal meetings, eg Development Division (DD) meeting.
§ Bachelor’s degree or above majored in Pharmacy, Biological Science or business.
§ Program Management certification is a strong plus
§ 5+ pharmaceutical industry and 2+ years relevant project management work experience is required
§ Strong technical experience with exposure to pharmaceutical, biotech industries product development is highly preferred
§ Fluent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
§ Fluent Japanese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills